Thursday 14 July 2016

My make up I love you(s)

I haven't done a blog on my latest make up loves for a while so I thought there is no time like the time when you are lying on a daybed in a tropical paradise to create my list of loves. So here goes.....

1. NYX Lip Butter Glosses.
Since the shock of learning I have the cholesterol levels of a McDonalds addict these lip butters are the closest I get to the creamy buttery goodness of butter. Lucky these babies are filling the void. They are creamy, luxurious, awesome colours and did I mention cheap??? I get mine at Target, and I have Creme Brulee, Eclair and Sugar Cookie. They are so cheap there is no excuse not to pop one in your trolley when you do you weekly shop. Wear alone for a sheer gloss or with a lip liner for a longer lasting colour.


2. MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
You know when you have so much to do that you watch Make Up Tutorials on Youtube and you see them all banging on about a product and think - " Mmmmm it can't be that good, and why is the toilet not cleaning itself?" Well this is that good. A perfect base for eyeshadows or worn alone to smooth out the colour of the eye this stuff is as good as they say. I have also been mixing it up and using this as a base and them putting a soft layer of NARS Orgasm Blush over the top.  BEWTIFUL.


3. MAC lipliners.
I love a good lip liner. I think it is because my lips are lopsided. And also because in my real life job as a teacher the kids always tell me when my lipstick has worn off. So I always, always, always line my lips and fill in the whole lip before I lipstick or gloss. MAC are the best. End of story. The End. The essentials are always SOAR and WHIRL, but added to my list of must haves is now Subcultured, Boldly Bared, Dervish, OH Honey! and Spice. Sometime when I am feeling a little bit lazy and can't be bothered rummaging through my lipglosses I will just line my lips with Whirl or Soar and then fill in with Oh Honey! The most amazing nude lip and man does it last.



4. Mascaras.
You know I can never just pick one so here are my current "I can't live without you" mascaras
L'Oreal Volumious Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara. This stuff is perfect for you vacation or for anyone who is lazy and can't be bothered taking off and reapplying their mascara. This baby does not budge. And you do look like you have a million lashes
Too Faced Better than Sex - This stuff makes you lashes look freaking amazing. But I do have an issue. It does tend to smudge a bit and I can look like an emo by the end of the day. I'm going to try the waterproof next to see if it solves my smudging issue, but the result is so good I'm willing to spend my days wiping my eyes. 
Better than Sex Mascara. Is it better than sex? Well I guess that depends on who you are doing it with.
5. BECCA Champagne Pop

I love to glow. I love to sparkle. I love Champagne Pop. In fact I love it so much that the other night before I went out with friends I went around with my Champagne Pop and popped every single member of the group. We popped. We sparkled. The light hit our cheekbones like sunlight hitting the horns of 1 million unicorns. We were goddesses.  Yes it is pricey- but can you put a price on perfection?? I think not.



6. Maybelline Color 24 hour Tattoo Metal.
These little pots of goodness are easy to apply, last forever and come in a great range of colours. Use as a base, or alone. Did I mention they are cheap?? You can buy one in every colour. Which maybe I have.....
That's it! My loves for the time being. 
Don't forget to pay my Youtube channel a visit to see my make up tutorials

                                    
Here is a little link in case you have not bookmarked my page. Even if you don't want to watch them maybe just hit play and then walk away. A view is a view.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment