Tuesday 7 March 2017

An open letter to Justin Bieber..

Dear Jus ( I hope you don't mind if I call you that- but thats what I call all the Justins in my life),

I went and saw you in concert last night and let me tell you... you were great. Your voice was amazing as always, the staging was great, you still look super cute and your songs were awesome (although I'm a bit disappointed you didn't sing Beauty and the Beat) , but I left the concert feeling slightly concerned about you. So I think I need to ask you the question. Are you ok???

You seemed (while performing a very entertaining show that your audience loved) a little bit distant. I don't think I saw you smile, and you seemed to be going through the motions.
Last time you were here- you really performed and seemed to enjoy performing. You had a sparkle in those pretty eyes of yours and you interacted with your audience. Where was that last night?

I get that it was hot, but maybe you could have taken your tracky off (for the record wearing you tracky was a very Australian thing to do- nice touch there) in fact I think your audience was quietly hoping for that. And it might have been a nice touch if you had said " Hello Perth" rather than " Hello Australia". I get it can be tricky remembering where you are- just ask Axel Rose- but maybe you could have written it on your hand. We like that interaction thing. Most people I spoke to said all talked about when you couldn't get your bracelets off. It was cute, it was human and it was Justin.

You are an amazing talent. You are a lovely looking young thing and have been blessed with a voice of an angel. You seem to be maturing into a top bloke. All the footage I have seen of you while you have been in Perth shows that you a really nice guy. But call it my maternal instinct ( my own children would laugh at that- they say I have none) but I get that feeling that all is not well in Justin Bieber land.

So if you would like to have a chat- I am more than happy to sit down and have a dart (that's Perth for a cigarette) and a beer- hell we could even do a few shots. I have work tomorrow and Uni until 7:30 but I'm free after that. I could give you the talk about do what ever it is you need to do to make yourself happy again. Take some time off, go and walk a mountain, lie on a beach what ever- but go and find your smile.

Thanks again for an awesome night and for making so many people happy.

And I hope you get to see a Koala. Oh and go for a morning walk around the river. You might see some dolphins.

Love Em
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment