Friday 8 June 2018

A message to myself on my birthday



Today is my favourite day of the year.... my Birthday. And I am officially old. So I have decided on my 47th Birthday I need to make some changes. Here we go...

1. I will no longer use my hair straightener to iron my clothes when I am too lazy to get the iron out.

2. I will not wear my pyjama top to work anymore because I can't be bothered getting a singlet out of the drawer.

3. I will start to carry an umbrella when it is raining or looks like rain, rather than cover my head in my scarf and then proceed to bitch about how my hair goes frizzy.

4. I will stop using my bra as a pocket.

5. I will try and wear matching socks.

6. I will attempt to stay home on a Friday night once in a while.

7. I will try not to have a crush on a member of a boy band.

8. I will google how to spell a word I don't know how to spell rather than just pick an easier word- or not say " I'm a Media teacher, not an English teacher".

9. I will understand that I can go home early and not be the last to leave a night out.

10. I will no longer walk to the shop in my pyjamas on a Sunday morning.

Baby steps...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment