Tuesday 4 August 2015

The things I really need to remember




The other day I was trying to log into something only to remember that I had absolutely no idea what my password was. I said to myself " I really need to start writing my passwords down". That's when I realised that this was one of my very regular catch phrases. I actually have a very long list of things that I really need to start doing. Here goes.

1. I really need to start writing down passwords.
2. I really need to use the whole of my eyeshadow/blush and not just the middle bit.
3. I really need to remember that ice in my wine is NOT counted as water.
4. I really need to remember to refill the water jug because it doesn't refill itself.
5. I really need to put dirty clothes in the wash and not hang them back up again.
6. I really need to remember to take out my contact lenses when I get home from a night out.
7. I also need to remember when I have taken them out so I am not trying to scrape out my eye ball.
8. I need to remember to pay attention to where I park my car at the shopping centre.
9. I need to try and remember people's names when I meet them- rather than trying to remember them by the clothes they were wearing.
10. I need to remember to take my shopping list with me- rather than leaving it on my desk at work. On that note I should also try and tidy my desk.




11. I need to remember to charge my shuffle so I don't run out of battery 1km into my 8km run.
12. I need to remember that I already own 4 long sleeved black tops so I don't need another one.
13. I need to remember that no matter how many weeks I give my students to do their assignments they will only ever do them the night before. And then ask for an extension.
14. I need to remember that no matter how tired I am in the morning I need to get up and run because I will be tireder after work.
15. I need to remember that no matter how early I get Indi ready for school she will always remember the most important thing she needs just as we are walking out the door.
16. I need to remember that no matter how well I think I have hidden my secret headphone stash, my son will always find them.
17. I need to write down my secret hiding spot for things. I still can't find my earrings that I put away "safely" two years ago.
18. I really need to remember that for me there is no such thing as " I will only have one glass of wine".
19. I need to remember that there is no such thing as kicking your sugar addiction.
20. I really need to remember to ask myself " Do I really need that new lipstick, dress...." (That last one is a joke. As if.)

What do you really need to remember?


No comments:

Post a Comment