Saturday 12 December 2015

Where have all the make up blogs gone?

I realise that I have not done a makeup blog for a long time. Well let me explain because that is not entirely true.

As part of the job I get paid to do, I teach a TAFE Certificate in Media. In order to teach this my teaching degree and 15 years teaching experience is not enough, so I have to prove that I am able to produce media "productions". No problem! I have a blog. I will make a little tutorial.

Which I did. And it was awesome. And then I shared it to youtube via imovies -the new improved "why the bloody hell does apple need to change things that work" imovies. And lost it. LOST IT. Followed the link and then youtube told me it was private and I couldn't view it. Log in it told me. I was bloody logged in. IT WAS MY FREAKIN VIDEO.

So if I ever find it I will post it. In the mean time, don't tell TAFE.

Does anyone have any requests on makeup advice, looks, info they would like? After trying to apply red lipstick to my 10 year old today, I can do anything.

This is my stash from Sephora in New York. My awesome tutorial was based on these beautiful products.

No comments:

Post a Comment