Tuesday 4 April 2017

What my Facebook story would look like if I was completely honest.

This is what people think my life is like.

My friend and I were talking the other day about how people seem to think that our lives are so exciting and glam and how we are out all the time.

Well the only reason for that is because we don't post the dull and boring things on Facebook or Instagram. That sort of stuff goes on our Snap chat story to each other.

So to keep things real I decided that todays blog will be what my Facebook would look like if I was posting all the normal stuff. So here goes

5:00am- Arrrgh totally can't be bothered going for a run. Think I'll go back to sleep. I'm sure I'll be feeling guilty about that all day.

6:45 Stupid dogs- took them outside so they could go to the toilet- Charlie ran off and I had to get her out of the building site down the street. Said good morning to the builders looking flash in my flanno pyjamas.

7:45 Got myself a coffee from Maccas on the way to work. Went crazy decided to opt for a splash of milk in my long black. Living on the edge.

8:30 Got to work and snapchatted Rach. We are on a 205 day streak.

10:30 Teaching my Year 12's. watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. For the 10th time.

12:00 Teaching Film trailers with my Year 10's. They make me want to shoot myself. The year 10's not the trailers.

12:30 Really regretting giving that lady at the pub my lighter when I decided to give up smoking at 10:30 on Saturday night.

1:24 Wow! Doing detention was a blast. Love spending 10 minutes of my day telling kids to be quiet. I don't understand why they never know what they did to be placed on detention.

2:15 Teaching my final class for the day. Looking at SuperHeroes. Since when did it become cool to be a Superhero junkie?? In my day we called them nerds.

2:16 I'm really hungry. Can't decide what to make for dinner. 

3:05 A bird did a really big poo on my windscreen. No wonder that spot was free. I remembered why I call it the poo tree.

this is the  big bird poo.

3:15 At Woolies doing the shopping. Decided on shepherds pie. Then I remembered Alex won't eat it. Buy him some sausage rolls.

4.00 Yay I'm home. Think I might go for a run even though its really hot. But I had better put the washing on first.

4:45 Back from run. Got a migraine half way through- but was halfway through so I had to keep going. Knew it was too hot. Swallowed some advil and  did 30 burpees when I got home. Apparently that's the magic number.

5:00 Make dinner, feed the dogs and cats, water the garden and hang out the washing. Realised one of the dogs has done a poo on the floor. Yelled at the dogs. Charlie looked guilty. But I think it was Millie.

6: 00 God I'm tired. Got migraine hangover already, but super hungry. I've had my shower and I have my jimmie jams on already and I'm eating dinner while watching Family Feud in bed.

6:30 Ate too much dinner. Now my tummy hurts.

7:00 I want to go to sleep but really need to bang out a few hundred words of my essay for uni. Don't want to have to do it on the holidays. Stupid Uni. Stupid essay.

7:30 Logged onto my computer to do some work on my essay. Decided to watch make up tutorials instead.

8:20 Charlie is trying to catch a fly. She just did a back flip and fell on her back. 

8:30 When did My Kitchen Rules get so shit?

9:30 I'm done. I'm going to sleep. Night.

10:30 Any minute now I'm really going to sleep now.

                          



No comments:

Post a Comment