Monday 6 July 2015

Can you help a sister out?

Hey Friends,

       
I need some help. I want you to tell me what beauty advice you want to read about.

I am thinking in particular beauty trends, make up, hair, skin care etc. (Please if you are one of my past students ignore that fact that I have written etc- if you wrote that in one of your assignments you would have got a "Don't be lazy- say what you mean" comment.)

It can be tips, trends, how to apply, what not to apply, what to do when you look in the mirror when all you see is old looking back at you, emergency things to do when people tell you you are looking tired (apart from punching them in the face of course, or bursting into tears- whatever works).

Please leave me a comment here or comment on my Facebook.

Thanks
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment