Tuesday 21 July 2015

It's not an iwatch it's a Garmin!

I am madly, completely and utterly in love. With my watch. Which is not just a watch- it is a smart, clever, awesomely wonderful watch. Unfortunately I am finding that people are not treating it with the respect it deserves because they are mistaking it for an iwatch. When I tell them it is not an iwatch they get a disinterested look on their faces. And then I go into this spiel about how truly amazing it is and wayyy better than the iwatch and...well you get the picture.

So lets talk about my new love. She is a white Garmin Vivioactive
This is my new baby.

There is nothing my beautiful girl cannot do. She is a pedometer, GPS, tells me when I have been sitting down for too long, receives my text messages, facebook messages and tells me when someone is ringing. Very handy for when you are in the car, or your phone is in your bag.

She is waterproof and she times, records and laps all my physical activity. I can change the songs on my phone with her, and she even has all my calender events on her. She will tell me the weather, how many calories I have burnt and I can link her to my phone and My Fitness Pal to record how much I have eaten.

I can download apps onto her and did I mention she is super pretty and as light as a feather. PLUS when I charge her she stays charged for 10 yes 10 days. If I use the GPS it stays charged for about 10 hours.

Why is she better than an iwatch? Well because her GPS is inbuilt and she is waterproof and she cost me $337. 

Oh and she can also tell the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment