Wednesday 26 March 2014

I've been a little bit quiet lately..

In fact I think everyone has been a little bit quite lately. If I was to describe the feeling I would say flat. Everybody is flat.

Flat is not good, unless you are of course talking about stomachs, but their seems to be a general feeling of blah-ness surrounding me. 

I have a few theories about why I am feeling blah. I thought I would list them, because I like a good list.

1. It has been hot for far too long. It is March. It was 24 degree yesterday morning at 5:30 AM. That is beyond reasonable. Now I am not one to complain much about the heat because I made a deal with my husband that because I hate the cold so much I would forgo my right to whinge about the heat as long as I could go to town on the cold. Enough. I am ready to pull put my winter wardrobe, and thats a sentence I never thought I would utter.

                     Even if was cool enough to wear this

2. The school term has gone on for far too long. It is Week 8. Couldn't we have Easter or something to split things up a bit? I commented to some fellow staff this afternoon (we called it Peer Mentoring) that if the term goes on for much longer someone is going to get hurt. I suggested maybe a Hunger Games event- we nominate a boy and a girl from each year and they battle it out. The last one standing is the winner and gets to live another day. One way to keep them in line. ( I am of course joking. JOKING. Of course they will go back into battle next term.)

                                  You were warned!

3. I am on a"diet". Sorry lifestyle change. I am hungry and bored, which in turn is making hungry and boring. On the plus side my new white jeans are a little loose. Yeah.

4. I am trying to save money which means I have not been shopping. Not like in since when I got home from Melbourne. That's like 4 weeks. Not even a lipstick. And I want a new lipstick. A bright, happy lipstick.
Like this one Amber Heard is wearing. It's NARS Red Lizard

                Or this one by MAC It's called Lady Danger

5. It is dark in the morning when I go running. I hate winter, I hate the dark. Bike riders blind you with their stupid lights, and you don't see the rats running across the path so you have more chance of stepping on them. Seriously.

6. Did I mention the diet hungry thing? Lisa Simpson was onto it when she said "You don't make friends with salad." Because you are eating salad + hungry = grumpy = no friends.




7. I have a pain in my butt. Literally. Well butt cheek. I have to have my seat warmer on in my car to try and stop if from hurting, and sometimes I get really hot. I just realised how obnoxious that sounds but I like to think of it like a heat pack that you don't have to heat up.

8. My mum has been on Vacation. Without me. I see my mum at least once a week. I missed her. 

9. Lots of crappy things are happening in the world and that makes me sad. Like Kim and Kayne getting the Vogue cover. And Gwenyth and Chris Martin splitting up. Although I did read that little baby North West peed on Kayne during the photoshoot. That made me laugh. Seriously though the crappy things are crappy. I hope the families of the plane crash victims find some closure.

           Watch me take a photo of you taking a photo of you

10. Did I mention the hungry thing? 


No comments:

Post a Comment