Monday 31 March 2014

An open letter to MIranda Kerr

Hey Miranda,

How are you going? It's been a little while since the split with Lando, being a single mum can also be a little bit tough and I know you are having a little bit of a fight with your mum right now, so I guess things might be a little bit off. It happens, we all have lots of ups and downs.

Lets face it babe, you are a babe. You are beautiful, you have an amazing body, amazing hair and you are the mother the the cutest littlest munchkin in the world. You have lots of money and your personal style is amazing but I feel I need to tell you. I AM TIRED OF LOOKING AT YOUR BOOBS.

Now I know that this might be an unpopular statement, but seriously do you really need to get them out all the time?  We've seen them, we've all seen them. In fact I don't know anyone who hasn't seen them. And the naked thing?? Nope not even an element of shock left. I can't believe I am saying this but it is a bit of a yawn.

You see it's a bit of a fine line. I get that you were a Victoria's Secret model, and that means that when you walk around in skimpy attire it is fashion and cool ( as opposed to when strippers walk around in skimpy underwear and it is cheap and nasty) but maybe we could go for another look. Girlfriend you are more than your nipples and your perfectly round butt.

And why I am at it, your Kora range is ridiculously over priced and not all that great. But I still think you are beautiful.

Em
xxx

* I am not going to put up here the photos that prompted this but if you would like to have a look click
here and boys- you are welcome.

** I wasn't being kind not putting an ugly Miranda shots- I just couldn't find any.



No comments:

Post a Comment