Monday 6 October 2014

Whats is my make up bag.

You know I love to mix things up so I thought I would let you know what are my current stand bys in case you feel the need for some make up shopping (and who doesn't).

My current primer is a mix between Loreal Magic Blur and Hourglass Veil mineral primer. 

The Hourglass product is amazing, but I currently am still using a sample, so I am saving it for best. When I get paid I will be at Mecca making a purchase.

My new foundation is Nars Sheer Glow ($59). It is a really nice natural coverage but you can build it up. It also feels really nice on, like you are wearing nothing at all!

                                                         

When I got this it was a toss up between this and the new Estee Lauder foundation Perfectionist Youth Infusing Makeup ($68).


                                                                 


 This is a new product and you can buy a pretty nifty brush to go with it. I tried a sample in a magazine and it was nice, but the Nars won out, because I love Nars.

My concealer is still YSL Touche Eclat

                                                      

I don't have much of an issue with dark circles, but when I do I use a proper concealer. I think I have MAC at the moment.

Eyes are easy at the moment Mascara is still Benefit They're Real,
                                                                 


 it gives a nice natural but way better look. Eyeshadow is MAC Brule (I am on holidays so I am going "natural".)


Lipstick is my new Nars Lipstick in Mayflower.

                                                               

 On the website the colour looks quite brown, but it is not it is more a natural raspberry pink. I am wearing it with a little splash of Nars Gloss in Orgasm.

                                                                   

Blush is Nars Orgasm and I still do a bit of my all time fave- Hourglass Ambient lighting powder

                                                         

I know all of these items are pretty pricey- but never fear, tomorrow I will give you some cheaper options. One bit of advice is if you get a sample of a product -try it. Even if the colour is not quite right it will give you a good idea of how the product will look and feel.

Remember all the links will lead you to shopping!
















No comments:

Post a Comment