Wednesday 1 October 2014

The Bachelor Blog. The one where they go on a Vacation before he breaks ones heart and stomps it into the ground.

                                                                                                    
                                        ROADTRIP!


Oh my gosh! I am late! What have I missed??? When I turn on the tele, Blake is waiting on a pier and Sam is running and jumping right into his arms. And then Blake tells her they are going diving with Great White Sharks. WTF? Really? Has Blake decided already and he has to knock the girls off one by one??



Sam and Blake share a Titanic moment. Hopefully they have a better outcome than Jack and Rose.

The date is getting better because now they see a shark. No - seriously is this the way he is getting  rid of one of the girls? This is so dumb. Sam can say she is an adrenaline junkie all she wants, but this is dumb. Worst DATE EVER. But it's ok, because Sam is pumped.  Well Sam I am glad you are pumped because I feel as though I am watching a poor mans wild life doco. I hate wild life docos.


                                                  
     This is not a really big boat.  This is a SUPER YACHT.

Second part of the date is where Sam shows "she is up for anything." (Blakes words, not mine). They get on to a super yacht, (why are these big bloody boats called yachts?). They drink and have a "real conversation". Sam tells Blake she loves Lou and Lisa (Blakes eyes are lighting up), but she starts on that conversation about blah, blah, blah. Give it a bone Sam- honestly. The dude likes you, you are competing against 2 other girls and there is a 33 and a third chance you will get you heart broken. Bam.  Now move on and try and win his heart for God's sake. Hang On- she is going to drop the "L" bomb. After about a kazillion words.... Just say it !!! It is between you and Blake (and the camera crew).  Oh my god she is going to say it....... but I don't know if she did or not because my new puppy just pooped on the rug. Seriously I have one rug in the whole house and the bloody dog poops THERE!!!!


                                      

Ok I return to Louise and Blake at a winery. We see the label of the winery a lot so I can only assume they have sponsored Blakes big date. They walk to see the view on top of the mountain with some strategically placed bottle so of wine.  Blake is concerned that Louise doesn't get him. She is really trying to convince him that she does. By pashing him. And then Blake is saved by the African choir. Louise cries. I cry as well, because my husband has just arrived home with Red Rooster for the whole family, and nothing for me. Sometimes he is WAY too supportive of my diet. 



                                   

After lunch we rock up at a house, sorry Presidential Suite. Which is apt, because Louise is wearing a pair of jeans that are so high waisted they look like they belong to a Presidents wife. The jump into their togs, jump into the pool and look....awkward. And then she drops the "L" bomb and he says " WOW." Umm is that the right reaction? They pash anyway.


It's Lisa date time. Well obviously Blake doesn't know yet about the "Noosa fake house debarkle", but Lisa is using her favourite word. Connection. Soooo super yacht, winery..... where are we going???  A school. It's all very cute.Blake and Lisa are both hugging the kids. Lisa says kids are important and seeing Blake with the kids says he will be a good father.  Well Lisa and Blake let me give you the big tip. Anyone can play with kids. It how someone interacts at 3 in the morning with a screaming baby that is the proof of someone being a good dad.


Blake and Lisa give the kids some new books and equipment which is really sweet. 




Blake and Lisa now get into a helicopter, which is so um romantic, because Blake wants to go somewhere they can talk. I wonder if they could have talked somewhere where that maybe wasn't so fancy after spending time with the kids who have so little. Mmmmm. Then they say stuff to other and once again I can't tell you what it is because now my daughter is asking me why her doll has a bracelet on.  Is she freaking kidding? I don't bloody care why she has a plastic bracelet on!!!! No wonder I normally watch this on my own. Lucky Blake is not judging me on my parenting skills.  All I can tell you is that Blake says he is falling for Lisa. I just find that weird because she is such a bogan (not that there is anything wrong with that). They do a weird forehead kiss thing, which is a trick Blake must have learnt from Jess. 

Ok lets do this. Second last rose cereMOANY (yes I have been spelling that wrong on purpose). Lisa is popping on her lippie, Louise is popping on her gloss, and Sam is popping on her earrings.  Blake  is popping on his cufflinks (Where is Osher when you need him?) They all mean business. Osh arrives and once again I am convinced he has the best job in the world. Blake and Osher do a double handed hand shake. They ALL really REALLY mean business. First rose.......SAM!!! (YEAH!!), Second Rose.....LISA!!!.

The girls are gutted.  I would tell you what Blake is saying to her, but now my husband is yelling at my son for burping. I am assuming she says they both love each other (or something like that). She is convinced there is someone out there for her because her heart is open. 

And I just saw my friend in the preview for tomorrow nights episode. HOW DID SHE KEEP THAT A SECRET FROM ME!!!!!! She said she was in Bali!!!

Until tomorrow, for the final time.




No comments:

Post a Comment