Saturday 15 November 2014

Ten things about me you may not know. (they may or may not be necessarily interesting)

I thought seeing as I am having a lazy day I would write a lazy blog. I have been super busy lately so I haven't had much time to write anything. My super busy has been my favourite kind of super busy- catching up with friends and family, and doing a bit of entertaining. So here goes- 20 things about me that may or may not be interesting.

1. I can't spell. Alright this one you probably do know if you read my blog regularly but I am a bad speller. I will actually on numerous occasions change the word I want to use because I have no idea. The irony is that I can pick anyone else's spelling mistake and as a reader I should theoretically be a good speller.

2. I am actually very lazy. Once again weird, because I do lots of stuff like running but this is because I make myself. Otherwise I would just spend my life in my pyjamas watching cooking shows on Foxtel. Eating cake. And drinking wine.

3. I don't like chocolate mud cake. I think it tastes like plastic.

4. I love cooking shows, I would watch them all day if I could. I also love cooking, so much that I once  applied to be on a cooking show with a friend. We got through to the first interview stage but I must have said something dumb because they never called back.

5. Sometimes I worry that I drink too much. And then I just have another drink and get over it.

                 

6. I don't like cartoons or movies about animals. Because animals can't talk and cartoons aren't real.

7. I don't really care for shoes all that much. I don't have a big shoe collection, and don't get super excited over shoes. They hurt and are expensive for just a few bits of leather. Give me thongs (or flip flops for my American readers) and some trainers and I am good.

You say pretty. I say blisters
                       
8. I  often wonder if Kate Middleton ever just wants to pop on a tracky. And how Kim Kardashian gets jeans to fit her.

Seriously- how?
                                
9. I don't believe in buying expensive lingerie. Why spend money on a pretty pair of knik-kniks that no one is going to see? Spend that money on outer wear. 

10. I hate Christmas. It is stressful, you spend heaps on money on things no one wants, and you get things you don't want in return, and have family fights over who is going where. The only positive is my mums plum pudding and brandy sauce. It used to be my Grandma Doras. I am waiting for the day it becomes mine. And then I will eat plum pudding (which has no plums in it....... WTF) and brandy sauce every week. (whilst watching cooking shows on television)

                      
                                    I feel your pain

11. I get crushes on people. I categorise them. I currently have a Media teachers crush on Baz Luhrman, a fashion icon crush on Kate Moss, an "older man" crush on George Clooney, "younger man" crush on Prince Harry, and an " I don't understand it either' crush on Gwneyth Paltrow.

                       How could you not love Baz?

12. I love the Royal family. This is probably not a surprise. Seeing as my cats and dogs are called William, Kate, Charlie and Camilla. And my daughter India is named after one of Princess Diana's bridesmaids and my other daughters middle name is Elizabeth.
Even the Queen is amused.

13. I like country music. And not just Taylor Swift. Because she is city country. Like Mandurah. It is theoretically the country but we all know it is the city.

14. I love plane food and how the wine comes in little bottles. The sound of the food trolley is the best thing ever. I also like travelling. But then that something everybody knows about me.
I want this plane food.                       

15. I am actually very shy around people I don't know. I hate going places where I don't know anyone and don't like meeting new people. 

16. I am scared of balloons and heights. Don't ever take me hot air ballooning.

17. I have no interest in Space. Or people going to space. Or movies about space. Or books about space.

18. I have never seen Star Wars (see point 17)

19. Every now and then I get the urge to punch people in the face. At the moment it is Jamie Oliver. There is something about that very thick Londoner accent that makes me want to give him a good smack.

20. I think I do really good accents. I don't. I also thing I can sing and dance. Once again I can't.

But Taylor Swift can't dance either.


Happy Sunday
xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment