Sunday 28 June 2015

This is the VOICE.

I'm not a big one for singing shows. I get sick of hearing people bellow out the power ballads and hearing how everyone has a story to tell the world, but as my choice tonight was this or Masterchef I decided if I had to watch someone follow their dream I figured I would watch The Voice.

Now I haven't watched the Voice since Keith Urban was on it- I have a soft spot for Country and Western, and I turn on tonight to see that Delta is still annoying, still does that weird dancing thing and is wearing her bathers, Keith has morphed into Ricky (she bangs) Martin, Benji has morphed into two and Jessie J is there. I feel I have missed the Jessie J boat. I know she is all about the money and wears a delightful shade of lippy but I didn't realise she had so many fans who get up in the morning for her. I will google her later.

Delta- How can someone so beautiful be so beige?


A few singers in I was congratulating The Voice on embracing Marriage Equality because everyone was talking about people "turning" for the Judges. At one stage 82% of the audience were turning as well. Then I realised they were just talking about turning their chairs. Although I think my concept would have been a bit more exciting. And relevant for that manner.


I also got a bit confused as to whether I was watching The Voice or Big Brother. What is Sonia Kruger doing there? Don't get me wrong I have loved Sonia since she was on Simon Townsends Wonder World (ask your parents) but has she turned into the new Eddie? Is there a show on 9 she is not on?

Yep- that is her on the right.


So what can I tell you about "THE VOICE"? Well the Maddens are fighting. I think this may have something to do with the fact that Joel (or is it Benji) now has a more famous wife. No one wants them to be their mentor. Delta is still kind of odd. I think she is so beautiful, and has a beautiful voice, but there is something that makes me want to punch her in that pretty little nose. Ricky is a cutie pie. And very intense.(That ink tells a story man) Chill man it's only rock'n'roll. Jessie J is kind of awesome.  She knows her shit that one. And she looks good in a shapeless jumpsuit. I have also seen from the preview that she makes Delta swear- so she must be really good.

Just googled her- still not quite sure why she is so famous


It looks like a good series. Someone wake me up when they announce the winner.

My wife is more famous then your wife. 



No comments:

Post a Comment