Wednesday 3 June 2015

Sometimes I need to write a strongly worded email.

I quite often get enraged about thing. Like really really enraged. And then I say " I'm going to write a strongly worded letter (or email). Unfortunately I am also a Gemini that gets distracted by shiny things so that sense of enragement tends to get replaced easily.

Today I have had three things that I feel have warranted strongly worded emails. I have momentarily forgotten the third (told you I get distracted) but the first two are...

1. Nike for making a t shirt that is see through under light. Normally I get dressed in the dark or when I go running I can't see myself . This morning I wore my favourite Nike t-shirt to boxing. With a white bra underneath. The boxing room has mirrors. I now know my t shirt is see through. As do all the other people in my boxing class. Who are apart from myself and my friend are all male. And all this time I thought people were staring and smiling at me when I was running were just being friendly.

This is the t-shirt. Maybe the fact that it is called "Breeze" should have been a give away that it is see through.



2. Catch of The Day. I bought some amazing NARS makeup. 2 freaking months ago. Everyday I get all excited to come home and hope to have a parcel. Nope. Nothing. STILL. I did get an email saying that it had been shipped 2 weeks ago and it said to "allow 4-5 WEEKS from dispatch". Are they kidding me? Where is it coming from? Are they waiting for it to be made? Or for someone to shop lift it and pass it on? And while I am at it Catch of the Day...since when does Charles Louboutin shoes at $799 count as a "catch"?

I finally remembered the third.

3. I am the very proud owner of an iphone 6+. I love my iphone 6+. Like really love it. Like really really really love it. It goes everywhere with me and it is as awesome as I knew it would be. Except for one little thing. The switch off button is on the side so when I go to turn my phone off I adjust the volume. It is annoying. 
This is my phone. So pretty. Such a bloody annoying place for an off switch. Why not on the top Apple. WHY?



I've have just thought of another one.

4. Masterchef because the contestant always referring to a "protein" Just call it what it is. A chicken, pork, a protein shake. whatever.

What in your life warrants a strongly worded email?

No comments:

Post a Comment