Monday 18 January 2016

11 Beauty Resolutions for 2016

A new year is always the best time for resolutions. It is also a fabulous time for beauty resolutions because they don't really count. I read an article the other day about 11 beauty resolutions you should keep. To keep you from having to read it yourself I will tell you the resolutions you need to keep some common sense advice.

1. I will not sleep in my makeup.
Unless I am drunk. Or can't be bothered. Or both.

                         

2. I will wear sunscreen everyday.
Except when it is raining and / or the middle of winter.

3. I will exfoliate twice a week.
Or when I remember, or when I am in the shower waiting for my conditioner to work.

4. I will moisturise even when it is hot.
This one is obviously a trick because who doesn't moisturise every day?

5. I will not cover my face with a truckload of foundation.
Unless I have a face full of pimples. Or I am 13.


6. I will treat my skin every week.
Oh come on, who has time for that?  Lets make that I will treat my skin when it looks really bad.

7. I will sleep 8 hours every night.
Unless I am binge watching something on Netflix, or I have had a coffee at 8:30 and can't sleep. 

8. I will do a beauty audit (that means throw out your old moisturiser from 2010)
And only throw out the products that smell bad.

9. I believe that not to prime is a crime.
Unless you are in a hurry. In that case it is perfectly acceptable.

10. I will embrace my brows
But not to the extent that I look like the baby from The Simpsons

                                  

11. I will consider my inner health
But not on a Friday night. Because Friday nights are for drinking.







No comments:

Post a Comment