Tuesday 17 January 2017

Some inspirational advice for the lazy girl.

Today I was in a shop and I saw a really good " motivation/peace/be happy" journal. I really wanted to buy it. Because I really want to be that person. But then I remembered yoghurt. (Stay with here- I have a point). I love buying yoghurt. I go to the aisle in the supermarket and look at all the yoghurt, then I buy the yoghurt, get home, put it in the fridge. And there it stays. I never eat it. It goes from the supermarket, to the fridge, to the bin usually about a month after the expiry date.

This is me and anything motivational/peace/be happy. I buy it, I even buy pretty pens to fill it out with ( because is there anything nicer than pretty stationary?) and I fill it out for two days,  then get bored. I tend to do this with all the beautiful journal diary things I buy. I get them- I'm motivated- and then I get bored. My travel diary from New York really documents the plane trip, stop over in Hong Kong and Day 1 really well.

I think the bottom line is that I am too lazy to be inspiring. I think that sort of things takes work. You have to remember this stuff takes effort. Lets look at a few examples.

Now in theory this one is awesome, but there are some problems with it. Smiling takes effort. You have to remember to do this. And lets not even start me on thinking positively all the time. Laughing loudly is not always appropriate (and people do tend to stare at you). And I have been dreaming often- but unfortunately they have been about a rat with big eyes staring at me. 

 Although the one where Chris Brown ( the vet, not the dodgy singer with rap sheet) threw me over his shoulder and took me in a street parade in a convertible Mercedes wasn't all that bad. Although he did say (in my dream) when I asked him if I was heavy- " little bit".
This Chris Brown

Not this Chris Brown.


So lets try this one

Sorry Confucius- you tell that to the Admin staff at the school where I work this when reports are due. 


Some times you really don't.  No matter how much I tell myself I've got the skills to play tennis (or any team sport) I totally have never got it. No hand /eye coordination. Like at.all.


Ok- I don't even know where to start with this one. Lets just say when I'm on a diet- I want immediate results, there is nothing like a bit of self pity, what is life without a good worry, and sometimes it's ok to say "stuff it" and just walk away.


Nope- sorry about this one as well. Sometimes you need to say " Bitch step away from the carrot cake". 

So here is some motivation I think can help all the "lazy but in need of some inspiration " people out there.       
Never a truer word spoken.

Well who isn't?? And this should also say " and when my makeup and my hair both work"

Accurate on so any levels.



No comments:

Post a Comment