Monday 28 October 2013

A Weekly hair challenge

Day 1- Basic Emma Hair
I am doing a bit of a challenge this week and seeing if I can go a whole working week without washing my hair- and I have to wear it differently every day. This really is a challenge because
1. I go running every morning and my hair gets sweaty and
2. I only wear my hair 3 ways.

To explain why I am doing this challenge it is because I hate washing and drying my hair, mornings are crazy in our house and also because my hair is put through so much I am surprised I have any.

So I kicked it all off this morning and I washed my hair with John Frieda Frizz Ease shampoo and conditioner (go here for info) and then put some Frizz ease serum (it needs to be put on when your hair is soaking wet so keep it by the shower). I am using this because they had a pack at the Chemist Warehouse and it was cheap. It then half air dried while I fed the animals, made the lunches and breakfast yelled at Indi to eat her breakfast and watched the One Direction interview on Sunrise.
I finished it off with the hairdryer and a big round brush and ran the straightener over it.

The photo is a bit dodge because I took it a bit later on in the day so my makeup is looking a little bit tired. It is also after I had taught my Year 9's and no one should be judged on how they look after teach year 9's. I am however wearing my MAC soar lipliner with some Burts Bees Sweet Violet tinted lip balm over the top. That stuff is the bomb, and I have it in a few other colours. It makes your lips feel amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment