Friday 25 October 2013

I'm not saying I'm cheap but...

Growing up as a teenager in the 80's I was the envy of most with my curly, frizzy hair that with a squirt of mousse (or studio line gel), a scrunch and a blast of the hairdryer my hair was perfection. For that brief amount of time my hair was easy. Fast forward to the rest of my life and the frizz and curl that mad it fashionable is now the bane of my life. My hair takes work, and when I say work I mean work.


Yep- the hair looked like this, and the colour was also like this, done by myself with some help from my mum using a frosting kit from Coles that came complete with a cap.
God I loved the 80's.

Luckily I am a bit of a wiz with my hair but I am still searching for the holy grail of hair serums. I like Moroccan Oil, in fact I like it a lot, but I kind of ran out and my local shopping centre doesn't have a hair place that stocks it, so I have been checking out the supermarket brands trying to find an option.

I have been using a Loreal one, whose names escapes me but on the weekend I read that the hairdresser to Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen uses Dove hair serum. So being the serum junkie I am (and also because the budget is still very tight coming off the Melbourne vacay) I bought some. and it is good. I think I like it. Maybe not Moroccan Oil, but price wise it is pretty damn good. So it is a big thumbs up from me.
A little bit of oily goodness



No comments:

Post a Comment