Friday 25 October 2013

Shall we talk undergarments??


No one wants a back view like this


Over the last week I have spend quite a bit of time at my son's school for Year 12 Graduation. I found myself in a situation where I realised a very strong need for a masterclass on the wonders of underwear. Ladies- nothing ages you faster than a lumpy bumpy butt.

Whilst I am a firm believer in " I can't see the back of my hair so it doesn't matter what it looks like"- the does not apply to you back-side. It DOES matter. I repeat it DOES matter. In this day and age there is no excuse for lumps and bumps and bulges that could be easily fixed by a nice pair of control underwear.

My  first introduction to control wear was Nancy Ganz (fancy pants). They looked like bicycle pants and made my butt look smooth. I am now a convert to Spanz. They are comfy, not too hot to wear and make your butt look FAB. They can be pricey but they are worth every cent. If you can't afford Spanx, or want to ease yourself gently into the world of really ugly underwear most chain stores have some cheaper options.  Please don't be put off by images of Brigit Jones wrestling with her big undies- in my experience unless you are in the cast of a Real Housewives of somewhere (or a Kardashian ) they really don't have to be that tight. Just be careful of the control pants "knicker style"- in my opinion they have a habit of climbing right up your bottom.  Which is never nice. I think the bicycle style is the most comfy.


And I can't believe I forgot to mention the best bit- all that tightening and firming means it makes the task of losing that last 5 kilos completely redundant, and that can only be a good thing. Now someone pass me a cupcake.







No comments:

Post a Comment