Thursday 31 October 2013

THC days 3&4

Day 4
                                                               
                                                                    Day 3                                                                

There are two things I am very much aware of.
1. I missed yesterday and
2. These are two hideous photos, but in my defence I have taken both this photos at work when the students are working, so if I 
                                              posed for them I would look like an idiot.

Sooo the challenge is going well. 4 days, 4 different do's although I find myself slightly troubled about tomorrow because I have packed in so much gel and hairspray to do todays topknot that I can't image what I could do with it tomorrow that would be different. I am also going out tomorrow night so it has to look ok for a night out. If I was a teenager I would be saying FML right now.

I am thinking about my challenge for next week. Any ideas?

On another note, I walked around the shops this afternoon wearing a I LOVE HARRY badge that Indi put on me this morning. And there I was thinking people were look at my fab topknot.
" I thought I was the only Harry in your life. Who is that chap?"
                                                
Here is a pic of Harry- What's not to love?

1 comment:

  1. I think your challenge should be the same dress worn different ways. Or the old 5 "essential" items worn over a week. Mixy match.

    ReplyDelete