Tuesday 29 October 2013

THC day 2

In my mind my hair looked like this.
In my mind today my hair looked the pic on the left, but there is no photo  because I am having a icky day and I forgot to take it this morning. I just tried then and I looked so revolting it is going to wherever photos go to die, but today I went for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills hair. 
I just got the curling iron (or is it wand?? what do the cool kids call it these days?) put in a few random curls holding it vertically. Don't shake them out and give it a good spritz of hairspray. If your hair is fine like mine hold up sections and spray to give it some volume. The less you touch your hair the better. 
It didn't hold well today because my bad mood scared the curls away. Only joking, because I had no product in my hair like mousse it had no real grip. Like me today.



In reality it was probably more like this

No comments:

Post a Comment