Monday 10 February 2014

I thought it would be bad but I never expected this.


                        I don't even know what this is! 

Well actually yes I do. This is the outfit of someone who has signed a very, very big pay deal with a commercial media outlet who want the rights to the first images.

I am not really interested in whether or not she is innocent or guilty, but I have serious issues. With her choice of outfit.

Call me crazy but if I had just got out of jail- even if I was going to hide my face, I would at least coordinate my outfit. This is just an ugly mix of texture, colour and style (or lack there of). 

I heard she left the jail and after all the official stuff she went to a day spa. Maybe Toni and Guy and Napoleon Perdis are waiting. This is going to be the ultimate make over reveal. You couldn't pay for this stuff. Well actually it appears you can. It will cost you $3million. Isn't that right Channel 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment