Saturday 1 February 2014

The White results are in...

.....and it was success. There were a few close moments though, like when someone tried to touch my bottom with their dirty hands (you know who I am talking about. Your name starts with R and ends with achael.)  And when I almost wiped my orange lipstick on my tshirt ,but I came home in the same state that I left.  Sober and white.


The outfit is- White cropped jeans from Zara $35, Portmans basic white T $25 or 2 for $40, Tan sandals (last years from Bobs) tan belt from Justins wardrobe, swatch watch, Louis Vuitton Bangle, and Tiffany Heart. Orange lips by Rimmel Kate Moss Collection and nails even though you can't see them are "Look at Me" by Essie.  Photo by Miss India Cannell.

So wearing white on white made me feel very obvious. You do stand out. People I didn't know were saying-"Oh don't spill anything on your white". It also made me feel a little bit anxious every time I went to eat something- but not so anxious that I didn't eat. I was careful when I sat on the esky that it was clean. I also think I stood a little bit further away from people than normal.

Will I wear white on white again? Probs not. It was far too stressful. One thing I did find quite interesting about the whole white pant experience was that white does make your butt look big. It is unforgiving and shows every lump and bump. I did preempt this and bought a bigger size than I needed  and unless your fabric is super heavy weight I would suggest the same thing.

For the record I also did not have one alcoholic beverage, I instead drank lots of fizzy water with lemon and went to the toilet a lot. 

Challenge over and a success on both counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment