Monday 11 May 2015

20 of my favourite things...

I have been a bit slack with my blogs lately so I thought I would start the week with and "about me" blog.

20 Things about Me

1.Tea or Coffee? Tea - white with one sugar in the morning, black at morning tea and caffeine free green at bed time. I will have a coffee if I "go out" for coffee and I have a bit of a soft spot for Caramel Latte's from McDonalds.

2. Favourite Flower? Tulips, but I always have lilies in the house.

3.Heels or Flats? I wish it was heels, but I have runners feet and knees- so that means flats. If I do wear heels I always put some anti inflammatory gel on the balls of my feet.

4. Favourite Champagne? Mumm or Janz Rose. Yum.


5. Style Icon? Olivia Palermo. I think her style is just perfect.



6. Signature Scent? Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. I also like Armani Si but my husband says it smells like a smokers perfume. I haven't been able to wear it since.



7. Favourite City? London. Followed very closely but Melbourne.

8. Reading… At the moment nothing, because I am still exhausted from reading Tim Wintons Eyrie. So at the moment all that is next to my bed is running and fashion magazines.

9. Listening…  Vance Joy.

10. Guilty pleasure… The Housewives of anywhere.

11. Every woman should own… A beautiful handbag



12. I will never wear…  High waisted pants of any description. I just don't have the butt for them.

13. I need… A faster metabolism

14. I want… An apple watch



15. Dogs or cats? I couldn't pick.  I have two dogs and two cats. Their names are William, Kate, Charlie and Camilla. They are named after the Royal Family.

16. I couldn't live without... my iphone.

17. The most important things in my life are...my family and friends.

18.  My favourite online places to shop are... Strawberry Net for makeup and skin care, Wiggle for sporting stuff, Hard to Find for cool stuff, Wotif for accommodation and I have been known to buy the occasional Scoopon.

19. My last meal would be...Steak, chips and Bearnaise sauce, with a glass of Rose (with ice blocks) followed by a chocolate tart with cream. 


20. I believe .... in being a good person, and trying to make people happy. I try.














No comments:

Post a Comment