Sunday 3 May 2015

It's Logies time.

I didn't realise the Logies still happened anymore. I remember the good old days when it was really exciting and everybody would watch. Now-not so much. I think once the handyman from The Block won the Gold Logie everyone realised it had lost any sense of credibility.

Seeing as the awards are a joke, I thought I would bring you the the fashion of televisions night of nights.

First up the Housewives of Melbourne. There is nothing good to say here. Nothing. Except maybe that there is more plastic in this photo than in a Tupperware factory.

This is one of the most annoying women on television-Jessica Rowe. She got fired from Channel 9 and she sued them for lots of money, because she said it was because she was a women. I think she got fired because she is bloody annoying. I don't know what to make of her outfit. I when your eye is drawn to the advertising on the step and repeat (that is seriously what that advertising banner is called) that does not say much for your outfit.

Jen Hawkins is perfection. Thats all there is to say about that.

Oh God! I think Joanna Griggs forgot to get out of her dressing gown. That is truly hideous.

I always wondered what happened to my Year 12 Ball dress.

I'm not sure about this. I don't like J'ton dresses at the best of times, but I think for them this is ok. I am not sure about the colour, it is almost the same shade as her tan.

Geez Julia Morris has dropped a few kilos. I don't mind this dress, but if it was for me I would cut off the sleeves and sort out the neck- it would make me feel like I was choking.

Dannii is looking superb, although I hope she hit the red carpet before Jen Hawkins, because that dress is very similar- well apart from the sparkles. A bit Dynasty and Dallas- but she carries it off well.

The only thing I don't love about this photo is the girls with bikini's and boots on in the background. Carrie looks amazing and she is even wearing J'ton. She obviously went to the Kate Middleton school of post baby bodies because she look fab (or she has ultra spanx on)

Cheyenne Tozzi is channelling Mortica Adams. She is rather beautiful but those sleeves would be bloody annoying. After a few drinks those sleeves would be flying everywhere.

Mmmmmm - not sure about this. I like the dress but hate the sleeves. Have I missed a sleeves thing in fashion? I don't think her hair is doing much either. It has the look of 2am hair. You know- when you hair looked ace at the start of the night but by 2am there was nothing ace about it at all.

Asher looks lovely. Black, simple and beautiful.

This is Jacinta Campbell. She goes out with Buddy Franklin. Apart from that I am not really she  why she is at the Logies. I am also confused how a pretty girl in a pretty dress can look pretty average. 

Kerri Anne Kennerley- Wow! How old is she because she looks amazing. I think those Housewives needs her plastic surgeons number.

This is Tiffiny (yes that is how she spells it)

from The Biggest Loser. Wow. Just Wow. That girl has no stomach at all. 

This is Caitlyn Stacey. She used to be in Neighbours but now she speaks to empower women. I admire her message. I do not however admire her decision to wear her tracky to the Logies.
Finally this is Sam The Bachelor and Sam The Bachelorette (and Osher who still hasn't got over Blake not picking him last year) Ummmm what is going on with boy Sam's face? No really.


No comments:

Post a Comment