Sunday 24 May 2015

Some Youtube clips to waste time with.

On Friday at work (at lunch time- I would never spend work time googling videos!) I was sitting at my desk laughing along to a video I was watching online. A student asked me what was I laughing at to which I decided I had to put it on the Smart board so she could watch it. 

It was then that I realised that I actually do watch a lot of videos on line -just like a young person! And just like a young person it causes me to go over the data limit on my phone (well that and the fact that I forgot I was downloading and album on itunes) So I thought I would share my favourite videos from the week. If you follow me on facebook you may have seen some of them but because they are tops they are totally worth watching again.


 This is a video for Red Nose day in the UK and it is Chris Martin writing a Game of Thrones musical. This is the 'edited' version but the full 12 min is available on youtube. Highlights include " You Know Nothing Chris Martin" and "Rastafarian Targaryen”. And of course Jon Snow (or Kit Snow if you are Chris Martin.)


This is Justin BIeber and comedian James Cordan. It is funny, the BIebs is a cutie pie AND they sing a Boys to Men song. It just can't get better than that!


This is from the series "The Katering Show" It is a Youtube series and they are hilarious. This one is on quitting sugar and it is not only clever but funny, and confirms my point that me quitting sugar would make me a nightmare.


Tay- Tay and her Bad Blood video, if only to play "Spot the celebrity." Man does this chick have famous friends!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment