Tuesday 5 April 2016

Tangle Tamers or as I like to call it ' The Indi Tamer"

Sometimes I am a little late to the party. I am late to the tangle tamer party and man do I regret it. This little pink thing has changed my life. Well changed my daughters life. Well maybe both of our lives, because now I no longer make her cry when I brush her hair.

This is a tangle tamer. This will change the life of every curly haired person you know.


Indi has curly hair. Like full on thick curly hair. There are rules with curly hair. Rule number 1 is " You can't brush curly hair". The downside to this rule is that curly hair then goes matty and dreadlocky. Then when you do get around to brushing it (when the only other option is cutting the matted bit of hair out) the fight is on. She cries, I cry- we all cry.

So I knew about this brush but to be honest I thought it was a little bit pricey and doubted if those little bitty bristles would get through her luscious mane. So I didn't buy one. Then we went camping and my sister in law was brushing my nieces hair with one. I asked if I could try it on Indi.

Well lets just say the birds starting singing, the sun started shining. A miracle had occurred. It went through her hair, it got out the knots, it didn't make her cry AND it didn't make the curls fall out or go frizzy.

I don't know how it works but it does. My baby girl is now walking around the house brushing her hair singing. We don't fight in the bathroom in the mornings. There is not one dread lock in her hair. She is going through even more shampoo than before because all she wants to do is her wash and brush her hair. 




Our life has been changed. They are available at Priceline and cost around $30, or you can buy some similar ones at Woolworths for a lot less if you want to try a cheaper option before you invest. You won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment