Saturday 30 April 2016

A thank you and a link to my new YouTube Video

Wowsers! I am totally overwhelmed and the feedback I have received from my first Youtube video! I am also so happy at how many people this week have taken some of my tips and used them. Make up is my obsession so I am so happy to share the love.

I have some received some very helpful advice  " You blink funny" (thats my contact lenses- they take a while to refocus), " You played with your hair too much" ( I know, but it was so soft and shiny), " You didn't hold the products still" ( I was nervous and I know they are back to front but I'm still working from my lap top at the moment).

I have also got some good request for future videos which I love- so if there is anything you would like to know how to do make sure you message me or leave comments.

I have posted a new video on my basic skin care routine. It is just enough to get you started (and all the products are from either chain stores, supermarkets or from Priceline so they are on the cheaper side).

I have also filmed an everyday look with these cheaper products that from now on I will be calling "Drug Store" brands. (I hate using this term because it is not a really Australian term- but it is the easiest way to refer to it.) I just need to edit it- which I should get done today.

I'm really excited to grow this little business. I have some really cool ideas in the production stages- but in the mean time- keep the request coming.

Click on me below to take you straight to my YouTube Channel an Video.


Enjoy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment