Sunday 29 June 2014

I have a really poor excuse for not posting lately




Apart from the fact that I have been busy getting my reports and school stuff done, my excuse for not posting is this simple. And I am ashamed to say it. I have been watching Game of Thrones.

I know- I can't believe it either. I have become addicted to a show that I am still not entirely sure I like. I am very confused by what the bloody hell is going on, confused by names, confused by all the different lands, and confused by far too many men who look exactly the same. ( This gentleman is the reason to get rid of the beards- you all look the same.) I am also baffled why the women are called names like Cersei and the men are called Robb. I also confused by dragons, although I kind of think I may want one. I am also very concerned that I am finding the Imp (they call him Half Man) rather attractive.

I am working on a GoT post and keep thinking I will write it after I finish the series I am watching, but now I think bugger it - I will just watch the whole lot and then give you my verdict. I am off to the snow at the end of the week, so I am thinking I will get the bulk of it watched during the 6 hour bus trip. If my husband will put it on my iPad. He is getting a little bit annoyed because he thought one of the things we had in common was a shared dislike of the show.

So be warned. The blog is coming. (Thats a GoT reference, I have become a nerd)


No comments:

Post a Comment