Friday 6 June 2014

We are running a Marathon. Week 1

Week 1 of training and we should all be very proud of ourselves because we have done super well.

We ran 8km on Monday
9km on Wednesday ( I may have miscalculated my distance)
7.5km on Friday ( I was running after a fasting day. Not advised)
and I have just returned from our 11.5 long slow run. It was ok, but the wind was a bitch on the final 5km. Why does it get windy on the way home?

The body is feeling ok. Feet are sore, and my knees are hurting a bit when I walk down the stairs, but then that could be because I am in my second last day of being 42.

Well done everyone. I suggest you all have a nice sleep in tomorrow morning, because you must be exhausted from those 5am starts . Me- I am going to have a little snooze and then get ready to go out for lunch and drink lots of drinks in jars. Now I am aware that I should be going easy on the booze. I'll start that tomorrow.
Yeah right.


and here is todays running song. A nice slow song, for a nice slow run.


No comments:

Post a Comment