Tuesday 9 September 2014

I have been a very bad Blogger recently


                     


I understand that my blogs have slowed to a very slow trickle at the moment, and I am sorry. I don't know how you are managing to get through your days without my daily updates of nothing very important.

                                                          

I have no excuses instead to say, I have been really, really tired lately. In teacher terms it is called Term 3  week 8 tired, which means at this stage of term 3 you are stressing about getting your Year 12's ready for exams, all their assessments in, and realising how much of the curriculum you haven't covered yet. The kids are also tired, so they are being naughty, and Year 9 boys are always just Year 9 boys. (thats code for smelly and stupid).





I am also marathon tired which means I am sick of training, I am sick of being worried about not having trained enough, and I am sick of being worried about finishing. I am also sick of being always a little bit hungry. Now I must state that the hungry is because I am running really really stupid long distances while still attempting to shave a few extra kgs of my nowhere near emancipated runners frame.

                                                         


I am also a little bit sick of the weather, and the fact that on Saturday I wore my most expensive pair of shoes out and the got wet. (to clarify my most expensive pair of shoes are my running shoes-$220!!!)

My poor body is tired, my nails need a manicure because I picked off all my shellac because after one chips the temptation to bite the rest of is just too much  (don't do it by the way- your nails look really really bad underneath),  my toes need a pedicure, my hair needs colouring, and basically it is all falling apart (not my hair, just everything, although my split ends are sort of falling apart) AND did I mention that my glued together foot is STILL sore?

But in the aim of keeping every bodies spirits up, I will do my very best to blog. I had intended to post a photo a day September challenge, but I forget the first 8 days of September. So I will begin today on the 8th.

8th day photo is..... ME.

So here is Me- bad roots and all, after a day at work, AND a staff meeting. AND a class of Year 9 boys.








No comments:

Post a Comment