Tuesday 12 November 2013

Day 2 or " I have never met a stripe I didn't like"

So Day 2 sees another tiny blurry pic. I suppose as a Media teacher I really need to get that sorted.
Today's outfit was the white tee, a navy and white stripe tube skirt ( I called it tube because I will always be an 80's girl at heart) which I bought from Sportsgirl two years ago. I teamed it with my awesome blue and silver sandals from Zara, two long strings of pearls (both from the Bali Beach Pearl man) and rocked some JLo hoops. I wore my Tiffany bracelet , and my silver man style Swatch.
I was also unknowingly rocking some serious balayage hair, it seems my hair grew 2cms overnight. So until I get to see Ruth the amazing colourist -it will be the case of pass me the dry shampoo and should I wear my hair in a topknot, a topknot or a top knot?


It kind of reminds me of this..


                 

No comments:

Post a Comment