Sunday 17 November 2013

The importance of a girl crush.

Sarah Murdoch- Crush number 1

I think every girl has to have a girl crush. I have two girl crushes who I would like to grow up to be. (Although I am older than both of them by a year).
My girl crushes are Gwenyth Paltrow and Sarah Murdoch.

Gwennie- Crush number 2 and the pony tail. 

Now I know that Gwenyth is a controversial choice because I think she might be a real pain in the arse and I don't get that whole organic thing , (or for that matter calling her daughter Apple) but the thing about a girl crush is the focus for me is more on the way they look and what they wear that their actual personality.


Sarah Murdoch embracing the white t challenge
Girl crushes can be good because they can give you a really good base for ideas about hair, clothes and makeup. I love having a look on Pinterest or Google to see what they are wearing. It is all about Inspiration. Once I see what they are wearing and if I like it I think about what I have in my wardrobe and see what I can do. Although there outfits are way more expensive than anything I could ever afford and also our body shapes are completely different, if you have a good range of basics in you wardrobe it can sometime be a case of buying a few little extra pieces and BAM you are suddenly looking like your girl crush.

Except for here- I don't want to look like this, although in reality I probably do have a photo of me looking just like this. Oh OK maybe more than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment