Thursday 14 November 2013

Day 4 or "it all nearly fell to pieces"

The challenge today was in trouble. A trouble I discovered at 7:15 this morning when I went to get the t shirt out of the dryer. And it was soaking wet. Now bearing in mind that I have to leave the house at 7:45 this was a major dilemma. After I swore for a while and was told that "the dryer turned itself off" (WHATEVER), I hit panic mode and did what every good housewife would do and got out the hairdryer, and turned the iron on.

"Don't worry Em- you can wear my white tshirt. And hold my puppy"


By the time I left home I had my t-shirt on, albeit a tiny bit damp, and made it to school in time to simultaneously do exam supervision and take my Year 8 class. But that is a whole other story. So here is todays outfit number 1.
This is a very old maxi skirt I bought from Sussan about two years ago. It is such a pretty colour but it seriously creases like a bitch!!!
 
So apart from the skirt, not much else is going on- just my watch, and two long necklaces one from Tiffany and the other is an E that was a 40th birthday present. You can't see my shoes but I was wearing my Birkenstocks.


Outfit number two was for dinner with some of my favourite people in the world, my school friends. I wore my sequinned skirt that I got from Sportsgirl last year, my Diva statement necklace, bag by Louis Vuitton and my Birkenstocks. Birkenstocks and sequins. Who knew!! It has also just occurred to me that I am wearing a mini skirt, something I said I never do. If it's any consolation I did spend a lot of time pulling it down, Which didn't work, because it already was down.
This is tonight wear.
Can I also add that the photographer was my 8 year old daughter.
This is no excuse once again for the look on my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment