Saturday 9 November 2013

So there's this crazy Polish Guy....

I work with this crazy Polish guy. it's ok because he actually asked me to write about him. He told me I should call him "the crazy Polish guy". Anyway I work with this crazy polish guy. We say he is bi-polish. (get it... like bi-polar but Polish) because some days he is happy, other days moody, other days silent, other days- well you get the picture.
This is not the CPG I work with, but when I googled CPG this is the only image that was not nail polish. I don't understand what makes nail polish crazy and polish either.
The reason I am talking about CPG (crazy polish guy) is because he says he wears the same shorts to work everyday. He sort of dresses like a sports teacher, and he is not a sports teacher, he is an English teacher. Maybe its because he wants to sit on the cool teachers table at recess and English teachers are not cool. He also told me that he painted his sunglass black because they were fading. His sunglass were not even expensive, he got them from a servo. I am not against a bit of "fixing" your stuff- (or for that matter buying sunnies from a Servo. Well only a little bit) I am after all the one who painted in my son's school shoes with a sharpie because we had no shoe polish, but seriously.
So I figure that is CPG can wear the same shorts to work everyday, I am going to wear the same t-shirt everyday. So here are the rules

  1. I will wear the white bassike tee every day
    This is the t-shirt.
Thats the only rule. 

Feel free to join the challenge, and I promise I will try and remember to post a daily pic.

The only thing that is slightly crazy about this task is that I am the messiest person in the world and I have picked white. Lucky my husband loves to wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment