Tuesday 12 November 2013

Lets talk ugly shoes and bad feet




I have bad and ugly feet. I have always had ugly bad feet, infact I was once told " you are a pretty girl but you have really ugly feet"
I don't care that much in fact I have learnt to love them. My feet are so unique I have also managed to grow some new bones (who knew you could even do that??) My love hate relationship with running also means they are even uglier, and on any giving day my poor feet are usually missing at least one toenail and I always have one black one. 
So nothing has made me happier to read that Birkies (or the ugly shoe) are in fashion. I read one fashion blogger say " It takes real courage to wear an ugly shoe with a pretty dress"
Well courageous I am, as I dived into my cupboard and pulled out my three pairs of birkies. Yes I have three. Silver, black and rainbow. 
So heres to courage. And to being a fashion victim.


These birkies are all mine. I feel comfy just looking at them
If its good enough for Mary-Kate
 (or is it Ashley- who can tell??)
It is good enough for me.

Blame or thank Celine- they started it all.
P.S I know some of you are going to say " I didn't know they ever went out of fashion"- well thats because technically they never were in fashion so they never went out. They just are now. In fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment