Friday 15 November 2013

day 5- or lets just put the white tee away for a while.


Another day- another small photo. Seriously what  is going on with that???? So I made it. 5 consecutive work days and two evenings out wearing the same white t- shirt. Todays outfit was the basic bassike, a pair (why are they called a pair when it is clearly not a pair?) of black shorts from Zara- my spiritual home, my Tiffany Paloma Picasso bean necklace, a silver bangle and even though you can't see them I once again had on my black Birkies.

The shorts caused me a bit of a moral dilemma, because 
1. They are short shorts
2. I am 42 
     and
3. It is a work day

In the end I justified it to myself that it was meant to be 36 degrees and if it is good enough for phys- edders it is good enough for me. I was also unknowingly joined by my fellow birthday twin Marisa who also decided it was a day for short shorts.

So this week I wouldn't say I have hated wearing the same thing, it did make mornings easier only having to think bottoms, but I did go a little stir crazy not being able to dress to my mood. A big thank you must go out to India, my official photographer and to Kim Kardashian who also seemed to embrace the challenge.


Whist I am on the topic of KK, I must admit I am liking the "natural look" well as natural as you can look with a face full of botox. Although from this pic today, I think she could have a quick look at my Basics post. Concealer and highlighter Kim. I repeat CONCEALER AND HIGHLIGHTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment