Wednesday 13 November 2013

Day 3 or Is everything I own navy?

 At least I got the picture sorted.
So today is day 3. The basic tee, navy Midi skirt from Asos $30!! yes $30. My sandals are by Holster. They are plastic and sparkly and gorgeous- they are from Shoe Show in Carousel, I have no idea where the black belt came from. I am wearing my statement neck piece from Diva- I got mine last year but I noticed they still have some in stock. The most expensive thing I have on is actually the t-shirt. As opposed to the cheapest thing I have on which is the stupid look on my face.

The t-shirt is holding up well and I have just washed it and put it in the dryer to hopefully shrink it a little bit. I am planning on wearing it with a maxi skirt tomorrow and it needs to be a little bit tighter to give a bit of shape, which is the key to wearing a maxi. I am also hoping to find something that is not navy blue in my wardrobe. I didn't even think I liked blue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment