Monday 11 November 2013

Day One of the CPG challenge


Day One is done! This was todays outfit. Obviously the basic bassike white tee, matched with my patterned pants from Sussan (don't judge me), a brown belt I stole from my husband and some flat tan sandals I purchased from Bob's in Margaret River. The sandals are on their last legs, but very comfy. I also have on a really fab statement necklace which I got from  Louisa. That shop has great statement jewellery and it is a bit more grown up than Diva.  
 My hair is up because today I learnt a very valuable lesson. Don't try out a new way of doing your hair when you only have 10 minutes to get ready. That is a perfect way to guarantee it will never work and you end up with a frizzy afro that Red Foo would be proud of.  

How I wanted my hair to look.

How it ended up looking. But frizzier.

No comments:

Post a Comment