Thursday 28 August 2014

Todays news

I have scoured the internet to get you the best news stories over night. Obviously the new of the day is

1. Brad and Ange got married. In France with only 20 people. I wish I cared. I don't. I don't even care what she wore. But here is a pic of Brad wearing his wedding ring.


2. News has broken that Hello Kitty is not a cat. She is a little girl (that is the reason that she has a pet cat). This leaves me perplexed. What little girl has whiskers?



3. Aldi has banned the Roald Dahl book, Revolting Rhymes because they contain an  offensive word. I actually think that is the point. This is just plain silly. File this one under "calm down parents."


4.Apple have released a launch date for their iPhone 6, and rumours are abound that they will be releasing the iwatch. This news is especially exciting for my husband who has been walking around with a cracked screen for the last 4 months.



5. Kim Kardashian today wore black. And she went to the gym.



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment