Wednesday 8 January 2014

A Bronzed Aussie- and I am not talking about Lara Bingle.

With rumours abound that the quintessential Bronzed Aussie Lara Bingle became Lara Worthington yesterday,

"Here comes the bride, all dressed in bikini @mslbingle"
This was posted on her friends Instagram.

 it couldn't have been more appropriate to trial today's beauty trend The Bronzed Look.

This is Marie Claire's version.


This is my version. I am wearing my amazing Blur, Clinique Even Better foundation, My Stila eyeshadows in Moonlight (all over the eye) and Golden on the lid. I topped it with a Goldie coloured eye liner, and kitten lip glaze with a brown lip liner. I also popped on some Mac Strobe Light and of course Covergirl lash blast mascara. I then got my  Maybelline Fit Bronzer, which was a minuscule $14 (thats almost free) and went to town and put heaps on my cheeks and then dusted it all over my whole face. I just remembered that I also put a little wash of Kitten on my eyes to lighten it up a bit. 

I have also just realised I am wearing a black singlet again. I do have more that one. I promise.

This is a nice look, it is fresh and perfect for summer. If you were going on a vacation and didn't want to take much makeup with you a bronzer is a really good option because it is so multi functional and can be used as a blusher, eyeshadow and all over glow.

Back to Bingle. I don't think they got married, I think she is just being a tease. I like Bingle, I think she and Sam Worthington are an awesome match. The Boy from Swinging Pig (Rockingham- get it??) and the girl from the Shire. Two bogans made good. A match made in heaven.

Here is a promo from Being Lara Bingle. I may have been one of the only people in Australia that watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment