Tuesday 28 January 2014

It's time for rehab.

Well self imposed rehab anyway. I have just returned from an amazing week vacation to visit my very dear friends who live in Sydney.

The week was an absolute blast, it was a week of great food, great fun, great shopping and great big amounts of alcohol. For this reason I have decided that I am going to go off the booze for a whole month. I have decided on a month for a variety of reasons.



1. Last time I gave up the booze I got sick. Really, really sick so a month is do-able.
2. Apparently a short term goal is workable.
3. I am going to Melbourne in a month so there is so there is no way I won't be drinking then.



I am also going to shopping rehab. Yes you heard that correctly. I will not purchase anything - and I mean anything until I hit Melbourne on the 27th Feb. I will be doing this by



1. Giving Justy my credit card.
2. Get someone to change my paypal password and not tell me what it is.
3. Not go to the shops unless it is to do groceries
4. Delete all the emails I get from all my online shopping places of choice

I am also going into sugar rehab. For those of you who know me know that I eat so, so, so much sugar. I love sugar. I think this is going to be the hardest.

I am also going to commit to my exercise..... sorry I just bored myself so much I dozed off for a while.

Anyway I'm off the cook my steak and quinoa (I honestly thing someone has a good laugh every time we pronounce it kinwah- "See I told you they would believe anything") salad, and I will wash it down with a delightful sparkling water with a slice of lemon.

Here's my theme song for the month.



Feel free to share your rehab moments with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment