Friday 3 January 2014

Day 2 of the Beauty Trends of 2014


Day 2 is the most stupid beauty trend I have ever heard of- it is the two textured hair. "wet on top and drier on the ends".

Well as far as I am concerned thats just bloody stupid. I think that trend in the real world is called "greasy hair in bad condition." 

What the Gucci model looked like with the two textured hair

I just looked in the mirror. It seems I am sporting that look. Because I have just washed my hair and I am letting it dry naturally.

Don't judge me- I have no make up on- not even mascara. I must really feel comfortable with you guys.

This is just a dumb trend. Don't bother trying it. Watch Beyonce's XO video instead. I love this song and I don't like Beyonce. And she is sporting yesterdays " I don't care hair".


Happy Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment