Friday 17 January 2014

Finally the last of the 9 trends

I doubt any of you have noticed but I had only done 8 beauty trends for 2014, this is because the final trend isn't really one for day.
I am going out tonight. To a bar. Really. So it was the perfect occasion to try out the black smudgy eye liner.

This is Marie Claires version of
the smudgy black eyeliner it involves lining your whole upper eye, lower eye and the water line ( that's the inside of the eye) . The key to this is that it is not too perfect and can be smudgy.


I have also popped in the slicked back side part hair and demonstrated by numerous beautiful young things at the Golden Globes.
I posted this pic the other day, but I love the hair and makeup.


Here is my version of the eye, I put on a white shadow, popped on some silver, went over it with the white again and blended. I then got my liquid liner (Stila) and did the top lid, did the bottom with a pencil (Stila again). I then dipped a cotton bud in eye makeup remover and took some off . I then followed with mascara. I have on a natural lip gloss over my Mac Soar liner.


I straightened my hair, added some Maroccan Oil to de-frizz and then just did a low side part, tucked it behind my ears and then sprayed with masses of hairspray.

So there it is- the final trend.
And here is my lift and Calvin Harris. He is also ready for the weekend.


Happy Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment