Thursday 30 January 2014

The product that will change your life forever.

I have a new favourite product. Now this is not unusual for me, but I am seriously in love with my latest make up purchase.
This may just look like a powder to you, but it is actually a little compact full of magic. Soft, pretty magic.

I want you to do a little experiment. Find a candle, light it, turn off the lights, and have a look in the mirror. See how soft and pretty you look? See how flawless your skin appears? See how you are glowing? See how you look younger?

Well as there is not much chance of you walking around with a candle, this little powder is what you need. It's official title is Ambient Lighting Powder. You put it on after your primer, foundation, and concealer. You brush it all over and Voila!! You are looking amazing.

It is made by an Cosmetic company called Hourglass and in Australia it is available  from Mecca Cosmetica. It comes in 6 different shades. I have ambient. It makes you ambient. And radiant. In fact I would bet my last dollar (and after my Sydney vacation I am very close to my last dollar) that Lara Bingle was wearing it tonight at the AACTA awards.

and she bagged Sam Worthington.

Amber Heard also wore it at the Golden Globes.

and she bagged Johnny Depp.

Run don't walk, or buy it online. You will not regret it. I promise- although I can't promise you the Hollywood hottie.

No comments:

Post a Comment